Smile Makeover – Toledo, OH
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Do you think twice before showing your teeth because you’re embarrassed by their appearance? It’s easy to feel insecure when you have discolored, chipped, or missing teeth. You don’t have to live with the weight of your insecurities any longer. A smile makeover in Toledo will revamp your teeth to boost your confidence. You’ll look younger and feel happier with the radiant smile you deserve.
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
If you are ready to laugh and smile freely, you might be a candidate for a smile makeover. Despite its name, it doesn’t involve a single procedure. Instead, it consists of one or more treatments catering to your specific needs. Your cosmetic dentist in Toledo will examine your mouth and learn more about your goals before creating a personalized strategy to enhance your smile. Our office features virtual smile design technology, which allows you to see what your results will look like before moving forward with any treatment. You’ll have 100% confidence you’re going to achieve the picture-perfect smile you desire.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers aren’t just for the rich and famous. Besides improved aesthetics, cosmetic dentistry offers several benefits, including:
- Better dental functions
- Improved oral health
- Higher self-esteem
- Better career prospects
- Long-lasting results
- Natural-looking solutions
- Options to fit everyone’s budget
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
Since no two treatment plans are identical, it’s impossible to have a flat fee for a smile makeover. Various factors affect the amount you’ll pay, such as the type of procedure, the complexity of your case, and quality of materials. Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with an estimate after creating your treatment plan. A member of our team will explain the fees and review your payment options.
We believe everyone should have a confident, beautiful smile, which is why we offer multiple payment methods. We will help you find the solutions you need to keep the smile of your dreams affordable, such as:
- Traditional Payments: We accept all methods of traditional payment, including cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: It’s rare for dental insurance to cover elective procedures, but there are some exceptions. Some cosmetic treatments also provide restorative benefits, like tooth-colored fillings or dental crowns. If a procedure is necessary for your dental health, you may be able to use your coverage to offset the cost. While every situation differs, your dental insurance can pay up to 80% of the cost of common restorative treatments after meeting your deductible.
- Third-Party Financing: Based on your credit approval, you can pay for your new smile using monthly installments through a third-party financing company, like CareCredit.
Rest assured; you’ll know exactly what you’ll have to pay before committing to anything. If you are ready to invest in the stunning smile you deserve, contact our office today to request your consultation for a smile makeover. Our team of dentists have the advanced training and qualifications you can trust.